Bioluminescent Jellyfish Glow-in-the-Dark Fit & Flare Kids Dress
Kid's Clothing - Girl Kid's Dresses with Pockets - Everyone will be jelly of your glow-in-the-dark threads!
This science-inspired navy blue kids dress was created to celebrate our favorite gelatinous zooplankton! Jellyfish have been around for over 500 million years. Besides floating lazily in the ocean current and occasionally giving beachgoers a startling sting, jellies are super energy-efficient hunters. A swarm of jellyfish even once took out a nuclear reactor - pretty impressive for a spineless creature! This glow-in-the-dark design shows off the beauty of the bioluminescent glow of these blobby predators.
- Three quarter length sleeve, navy blue fit & flare kids dress
- Color: Navy blue
- Features scooped neckline & turquoise waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Navy blue with glow-in-the-dark screen-printed bioluminescent jellyfish design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress features pockets.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
I would definitely buy it again, cuz I did! I have this matching dress in my size! We love showing off how it glows!! Oh and to hear my daughter exclaim “pockets!!” Is just the best!!
My daughter loves this dress. The jellyfish are super cute and of course we love pockets in this house. She’s 9 and tall so she needs 11/12 currently (she’s in 12 to 14/XL in most clothes right now) but will be in 13/14 size soon as it’s starting to get snug and a bit short on her. She is getting another dress for her birthday in a week that she loves too!
My daughters go nuts over the glow in the dark jellyfish. I bought it a year ago, and it doesn't glow any more, but they still like the jellyfish.
Love both the jellyfish and the dinosaur dresses I bought. My niece loved them too. She’s 4.5 years old and the 5 fit her perfectly. I’d buy from them again.
My granddaughter loves her new dresses.