Books Mandala Kids Twirl Dress & Leggings Set
This dress is a real page turner!
We’ve noticed a pattern with our fans - you keep circling back to see what’s new. Let the balance be restored when you center your attention with our newest reading-inspired design! The word mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle." They have a concentric structure that symbolize unity and harmony. Since that’s how most of us feel when we read, we thought it was the perfect combination! We definitely think you’ll want to check this book dress out!
This red, organic cotton, short sleeve dress set features pockets and teal leggings with pockets. Available in kids' sizes 2 years-11/12 years.
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Red, short sleeve sleeve, kids twirl dress & leggings set
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Teal Leggings included
- Leggings also features deep functional pockets!
- Screen-printed with all-over-print Books Mandala design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: