Wandering Plankton Kids Twirl Dress
A plankTON of fun!
Phytoplankton are marine plant organisms that absorb sunlight through photosynthesis, and are responsible for roughly 80% of Earth’s oxygen. Zooplankton are the wandering creatures found drifting along either freshwater or ocean currents, such as jellyfish and mollusks. Both types of plankton work together to keep balance in the world’s vast ecosystem. If lazing about and soaking up the sun speaks to you, then you’re bound to build a planktonic relationship with this print!
This blue, organic cotton, short-sleeve dress with pockets features a v-neckline. Dress features a colorful all-over print marine biology inspired plankton design. Available in kids' sizes 2 yrs-13/14 yrs.
- Short sleeve, kids' fit and flare twirl dress with pockets
- Color: Blue
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with various colorful plankton species design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: