Insulin Molecule Kids Dress
Dress for a Cause! 10% of the profits from this item is going to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation!
Sometimes being too sweet is a problem!
We created this science and chemistry inspired print to raise awareness about diabetes. Most of the food we eat is turned into glucose for our bodies to use for energy. Insulin is a hormone created by the pancreas. It allows your body to use glucose. People with diabetes either cannot produce enough insulin or cannot use its insulin as well as it should, which causes sugar to build up in the blood. We decided to show off the molecular structure of this life saving hormone in a gorgeous print!FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Black, short-sleeve kids dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with an all-over-print insulin molecule design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: