'Keep Calm and Code On' Kids T-Shirt
Resilience through fortitude!
The British Ministry of Information created the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' motivational poster in 1939 in preparation for possible invasion. It was intended to boost the morale of British citizens. The poster was rediscovered in a book store in 2000 and has captured our hearts. We decided to get in on the fun with our own STEM-themed Keep Calm series! What's more calming than STEM? We can't think of much!
This yellow, organic cotton, short-sleeve kids' t-shirt is screen-printed with an technology-inspired binary code design. Available in kids' size 2 years -11/12 years.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Short-sleeve kids t-shirt
- Color: Yellow
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Yellow shirt with screen-printed technology-inspired binary code design
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: