Decibel Scale Kids T-Shirt
Kids being noisier than “a-loud”? Give them a guide to the level your ears can handle! The term “decibel” is defined as one-tenth of one “bel”, a measurement of power devised for telephony in the early 1900s, and named after Alexander Graham Bell. Its use as a system of measurement is critical to multiple fields of science and engineering, such as acoustics and electronics. Sound good? Give us a shout!
This blue, organic cotton, short-sleeve kids' t-shirt is screen-printed with the decibel scale design. Available in kids' size 2 years -11/12 years.
- Blue, short-sleeve kids t-shirt
- Color: Blue
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with the decibel scale design
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: