Dewey Decimal Classification® Infinity Scarf
What Dewey do with this geeky clothing accessory?
Are you a passionate reader feeling lost in the stacks? A savvy librarian looking for a new cover? Do it by the numbers in this long overdue salute to the Dewey Decimal System! In use for over 140 years, we’ve organized it onto a dress that will speak volumes about your bibliophilia, whether you’re in 391, 646.3 or 746.92. Ready to check it out? Don’t delay, it’s gonna be a bestseller!
- Fabric made from 95% modal / 5% lycra
- Color: Navy blue
- One size fits all
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Super soft, stretchy fabric
- Design features a repeating Dewey Decimal Classification® design
- Dimensions: 25 x 12 inches (doubled over)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- library theme
The scarf is very soft and comfortable, and it's a great subtle way to wear my librarianship on my proverbial sleeve :)
I really like the feel of the fabric and my sister loved the library theme.
This scarf is super fun, and it comes in a really nice fabric. I’ve received a ton of compliments on it.