Black Hole Glow-in-the-Dark Kids Twirl Dress & Leggings Set
A hole new world!
When massive stars collapse, black holes are created; these are jam-packed fields of mass with such a strong gravitational pull, not even light can escape. History was made in 2019 when scientist Dr. Katie Bouman processed the first ever image of a black hole within the galaxy M87. Be careful what you place within the pockets of this Black Hole dress - who knows how deep they go!
This black, astronomy-inspired kids twirl dress features an all-over-print glow-in-the-dark stars and a black hole design on bottom corner of the dress with deep functional pockets. Available in kids' sizes 2 yrs-11/12 yrs.
To activate glow-in-the-dark ink, expose the garment to direct light for 20 minutes.
- Black, short-sleeve (we know that the image shows long sleeve), kid's twirl dress & leggings set
- Functional pockets on dress
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print glow-in-the-dark stars and black hole design
- Orange leggings included features deep functional pockets as well!
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
Note: This product is excluded from any discounts or promotions
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: