Dinos in Space Glow-in-the-Dark Kids Twirl Dress
What would you call dinosaurs in space?
Karen Nyberg, a mechanical engineer and retired NASA astronaut, spent 166 days on the International Space Station back in 2013. Nyberg wanted to create a keepsake for her son- who loves dinosaurs- so she crafted a stuffed dinosaur toy using fabric recycled from Russian food containers and then stuffed the little dinosaur with cut strips of cloth from one of her used t-shirts and hand-stitched it with the ivory thread. How amazing and creative is that? In addition to this inspiration, Karen Nyberg’s son, Jack, picked out 4 of his favorite dinosaurs which resulted in the creation of this space fashion collection. This fun design is our first-ever collaboration and we’re grateful that we get to share Karen Nyberg’s Astro dino-mite design with all of you!
- Short sleeve kids twirl dress
- Dress made from 100% organic cotton
- The stars glow in the dark
- Color: Black with green and blue dinosaurs
- Dress features deep functional pockets
- The model is wearing a 9/10 years
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.