Otters Alice Tunic with Pockets
Don’t let those cute and cuddly eyes fool you: otters are adept and ruthless hunters, for fish and shellfish, that is. Otters will float on their backs and smash shellfish against a rock they’ve placed on their stomach. This allows them to effortlessly obtain the tasty treat hiding inside the shellfish. Isn’t that otter-ly amazing!
- 3/4 sleeves, long tunic with pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Tunic can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Color: Blue with blue otters and pink shells design
- Model is 5'8" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 32", her waist measures 25" and her hips measure 36.5"
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.