Prime Numbers Adults Leggings with Pockets
Please Note: There is a print mistake in this design. The prime numbers 2 and 5 aren't highlighted in this print.
As if math could not get more fun- we designed these leggings to show off these two-factor numbers! Prime numbers are greater than one and have two factors, meaning that they can’t be divided into equal groups. One thing is for sure- these leggings are anything but odd!
- These are leggings with pockets that are both deep and functional on both side of legs!
- 95% cotton/ 5% lycra
- Color: Burgundy, pink, and white
- Model is 5'7.5" and is wearing an XS
- The model's waist measures 26"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.