Twinkle Little Star Glow-in-the-Dark Baby Bodysuit
Wondering what to get for your little astronomer to help sing their praises? This old favorite was originally written as a poem called simply “The Star” by English poet Jane Taylor in 1806, later set to the tune of a popular children’s song from France dating from the 1700s. It’s our wish that this music will help soothe your savage beast when bedtime comes round once more!
These organic cotton bodysuits are short-sleeve and have piping around the neckline, arms, and legs. They have expandable shoulders and a snap bottom for easy diaper changing! The bodysuits all feature all-over print designs. Available in sizes 6-9m and 12-18m.
- 1x Royal blue baby bodysuit
- Features expandable shoulders to easily change squirmy babies.
- Button snapped bottom + stretchy fabric = easy diaper changes!
- Made from 100% organic cotton, high-quality fabric
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with an all-over-print twinkle twinkle little star lyrical and sheet music design
- Gold stars glow-in-the-dark!
Our favorite song
I purchased this for a baby who has not arrived yet, but his sisters both really love singing this song so I hope to use this to introduce them to let music looks like on paper.