Butterflies and Moths Kids Twirl Dress
These dresses are expected to ship by mid-November.
Who is a better duo than moths and butterflies? Maybe you and this marvelous design! Butterflies and moths both belong to the order of insects called Lepidoptera. These close relatives are one of the only groups of insects that have scales covering their wings. They may look similar in some cases, but they have very distinct characteristics that differ from one another. One thing is for sure- this design is charming!
- Short sleeve, kids' fit and flare twirl dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from 80% polyester and 20% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Black top with green and multicolored print skirt
- Screen-printed with butterflies and moths design
- Models are wearing a size 9/10 years
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry