(Pre-order) Dare Mighty Things Silk Scarf
We have Landed!
Perseverance worked out! We are in love with the design on the parachute that helped land the Mars Rover on the surface of this beautiful red planet.
The patterns on NASA's Perseverance Mars Rover parachute, is a binary code where Red is for 1 and White is for 0. When decoded, the code reads "Dare Mighty Things". The design on the outer ring of the parachute shows the coordinates for JPL: 34°11’58” N 118°10’31” W. Could it get any better? Yes! We made a smooth silk scarf out of it!
Please note: Pre-order items are not eligible for any sales or discounts.
- Fabric made from 100% silk
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: White, black and red
- Design features dare mighty things print
- Dimensions: 90x90cm (35"x35")
- Care Instructions: Hand wash