International Phonetic Symbols Polka Dots Dress
ˈStrʌgəlɪŋ tu bi ˌʌndərˈstʊd? We hear you! This design is a shout-out to our lexicographers, linguists and language educators, featuring the International Phonetic Alphabet. Devised in the late 1800s as a means of helping teach students how to read and pronounce words in many languages, it’s expanded and evolved in to the powerful tool we use today. This one will have everyone talking!
- Royal blue with white polka dots, 3/4 length sleeve, fit & flare dress with round neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with international phonetic symbols polka dot design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: