Piano Keys Sleeveless Eileen Dress
Make fashion your forte!
Inspired by a string of instruments throughout history, the piano is ultimately the product of humankind's desire to have a volume-controlled harpsichord. The first ever piano was revealed in the early 18th century by a harpsichord crafter named Bartolomeo di Francesco Cristofori, and though this was many centuries ago, we still use a very similar model to this day. This pattern is so sharp, that onlookers won't be able to Handel it!
- Sleeveless, black fit & flare dress
- Features a flattering scooped V-neckline & deep functional pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with piano keys design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!