Ancient Cave Art Ruby Dress
Cave in and embrace your primitive origin!
This orange, rock art dress with pockets is screen-printed, all over print and made from organic cotton.
Classic cave art stems from more than 40,000 years in the past, and was originally created by neanderthals. Most of these prehistoric paintings depict animals, and very rarely involve humanoid creatures. While the exact intent of cave art is a mystery, we theorize that it was a form of communication, a symbol of luck for the hunt, a way to respect the animals, or simply a way to spruce up drab dens!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Orange short sleeve, fit & flare dress with scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with all-over-print cave art featuring a black waistband
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!