Book Spines Ada Dress
Book Spines Ada Dress
Being a bookworm is very much in style!
Smart Clothing Apparel for Smart People!
Behold the perfect geeky teacher dress! We can see Ms. Frizzle dressing in even our language arts and literature inspired dresses with pockets collection! Can you?
This dress was inspired by a real-life librarian and designed with loyal readers in mind. This fitted black top artfully flows into a lively bookshelf that is sure to elicit the imagination of any woman who loves to read, both in and outside of the lines.
The dress with pockets is available in adult sizes xs-5x plus size clothes.
This books dress is the perfect nerdy must-have to your already smart clothing collection! If you want a literature dress, language arts dress, or books dress, we have a whole nerdy book apparel collection that will surely have everyone wishing they had your teacher dress with pockets! Our ALA dress is back in stock!
This organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve dress features a scooped round neckline and deep functional pockets. Design features bookends sitting on a shelf. Available in plus size dresses too!
- Three quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black top with scooped round neckline
- Literature and language arts books dress with pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Geeky dress with screen-printed bookends on a shelf. Avid readers and librarian dress approved!
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
AVAILABLE IN NUMERICAL SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Perfect teacher dress
I've been waiting for my size to come back in stock for months, so the second I saw this was back I snatched it up for wearing in my classroom. I really like the solid top and print on the bottom with this dress, as I feel like it might've been too much to have books all over. Super comfy too!
So cute and comfy!
I received so many compliments on this cute dress. It fits well, the cut is flattering, and the pattern couldn’t be better for a book lover who works in a library. I’ll be buying from you again!
This is my five Svaha dress, and by far my favorite! Fits so well! So, so cute!