Darwin's Finches Faux Wrap Grace Dress
Be all that you can beak!
DarWIN the approval of your finch-loving friends in this Galápagos Finch-inspired garb! In the 19th century, Charles Darwin discovered 13 species of finches on the Galápagos Islands that all resembled a breed of finch on the mainland. With a great deal of studying, he concluded that this original breed migrated to the islands, and evolved over a dozen times in order to adapt to a variety of surroundings. Whether you believe this theory or not, you can’t help but admire the varietal beauty of bird beaks depicted in this frock!
- Short-sleeve, faux wrap, adults dress
- Wrap style creates a deep V-neckline that is nursing friendly!
- Dress features functional pockets
- Color: Black
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print white finches design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.