Proofreading Marks Rosalind Dress
STYLE AND ERROR!
Can editing be fashionable? Case closed - unless we’re mistaken, we’ve got proof! We got out our red pen and blue pencil to draft the correct look for the irreplaceable proofreader in your life. Sure, we’ve all got spell check, but the classics never go out of style. Will this bold design improve your own copy? Maybe you should run that by your editor first. Just don’t ask them about Clippy!
- Black, fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed design features all-over-print red proofreading marks design on black background
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
AVAILABLE IN NUMERICAL SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Go-to Three Season Dress
This is a wonderful addition to any wardrobe, as it is both practical (with pockets) and decorative (with intriguing symbols known to few.) The material is heavy knit, so it's best to wear it when the weather is not too hot, or if you are going to be indoors. I love the pockets, which are well-placed and large enough to hold items you would want handy. The fit is generous--I like the fact that the waistline falls a little above the natural waist, so the dress hangs nicely and hides a less-than perfect stomach area. Excellent dress! I give it an A plus!
A dream of a dress! Feels like walking around in your boyfriends old comfy t-shirt or your favorite pjs. I almost felt like I was “cheating” by wearing it to work! I do think it could stand to be slightly more form fitting; as a young woman, I still like to show off my curves.