Schrödinger's Cat Fit & Flare Ada Dress
Embrace the paradox — live in style and comfort!
The cat's both in and out of the bag! The concept of Schrödinger's cat came to life after fans of science took Erwin Schrödinger's "thought experiment," which was made to demonstrate the misconceptions of quantum theory, and embraced it. In this experiment, a cat is placed in a box with a radioactive substance that has a 50% chance of triggering a death trap. The outcome of the cat's life is unknown until the box is opened, so it's said that the cat, at one point, is both dead and alive.
This organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve dress features a scooped round neckline and deep functional pockets. Design features the scientific experiment of Schrödinger's Cat. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
- Three quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black top with scooped round neckline
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Dress screen-printed design features the Schrödinger's Cat experiment
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
One of my favourites!
I am so happy with this dress. It fits nicely, is flattering, i love the design, the pockets are great and the material is good quality!
I love this dress! I'm a HUGE Big Bang Theory fan, and this dress reminds me of that episode. I love my Svaha dresses, and can't wait to buy more!
Fits great and very comfortable!
The most comfortable dress!
I love my Shroedinger's cat dress. It is so cute, creative, and comfortable. The pockets are deep to hold a ton of stuff. It is a great conversation piece.
https://phys.org/news/2019-06-physicists-schrodinger-cat.html Just like these physicists in the article above, I have found coherence with every purchase of Svaha Clothing. In fact, the coherence keeps on expanding with each and every order - comfort, pockets, reasonable sizes, washability, attractiveness, and fun! Thanks!