Library Houses Scarf
Check it out!
Commend an honorable movement by checking out our new library print! Established by Todd Bol in 2009, the goal was to spread his mother’s love of reading and teaching. It all began with one little box of books in his front yard, and people could take a book and leave a book as they pleased. Years later, there are now thousands of Little Free Libraries worldwide, continuing to bring communities together while fulfilling Todd’s treasured vision!
- Fabric made from 95% modal / 5% lycra
- One size fits all
- Color: White
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Super soft, stretchy fabric
- Design features repeating library houses on white background
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.