Serotonin Molecule Burnout Cardigan
Don't worry, be happy!
This chemistry-inspired design features molecular structure of serotonin, one of our favorite (and most necessary) brain chemicals. This neurotransmitter is involved in a wide variety of functions in the human body. It affects appetite, sleep regulation, digestion, and bone health. It is often called the happy chemical because it contributes to happiness and your sense of well being.
- Deep red, long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Color: Red
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra
- Features serotonin molecule burnout print
- Machine Washable
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.