Spirals Grace Dress
First discovered and calculated in ancient Greece, spirals now are utilized and are prevalent in the world around us. There are many different types of spirals that have been discovered from the Archimedes spiral to the parabolic spirals to the logarithmic spiral to hyperbolic spirals to golden spirals. Not only do we use them for curves in roads and architecture, but they are also evident in the natural world: galaxies, snail shells, nautiluses, storms, and even DNA all are spiraled. Try not to get too dizzy when thinking about the spirals around us.
- 1/2 sleeves faux wrap dress with functional pockets
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Burgundy
- The design includes hyperbolic spirals, parabolic spirals, logarithmic spirals, and Archimedes spirals
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- Her chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Dress can be pulled over the neck with no fasteners
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.