Firefly Luciferin Molecule Glow-in-the-Dark Infinity Scarf
ON THE GLOW!
Behold our tribute to the firefly, featuring the molecular structure of luciferin (from the Latin lucifer, “light-bringer”), the chemical that creates their bioluminescent qualities. The adults use this light to say hello to each other, while their larvae (aka “glow worms”) employ it to ward off predators who think glowing things are gross. This scarf, however, is sure to attract bright humans like yourself. Get one before they fade away!
- Fabric made from 95% modal / 5% lycra
- One size fits all
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Super soft, stretchy fabric
- Design features a repeating print of green luciferin molecule and fireflies on black background
- Dimensions: 25 x 12 inches (doubled over)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry