Theobromine (aka Chocolate) Molecule Infinity Scarf
You might not recognize theobromine, but chances are you’ve enjoyed it many times. A close relative of caffeine, it’s a natural chemical in cacao beans, a required part of the recipe for chocolate! A favorite but bitter drink since 1900 BC in Mesoamerica, it didn’t include sugar until the 1500s in Europe. Finally, in the 1850s it was used to create a solid confectionary, and the chocolate bar was born. Sweet!
- Fabric made from 95% modal / 5% lycra
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Super soft, stretchy fabric
- White scarf printed with brown chocolates and Theobromine molecules design
- Dimensions: 25 x 12 inches (doubled over)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low heat.