Retro Floppy Disk Curie Dress [FINAL SALE]
Women's Clothing - Women's Dresses with Pockets - Computer Technology - Vintage
A Byte-sized classic!
The first floppy disk was developed by IBM in the 1970's, and could hold a whopping 80 kilobytes of data! This technology was a paramount pioneer in regards to how we could store and transfer data to and from PCs, and though many people today use these obsolete squares as drink coasters, we wouldn't have flash drives and cloud storage without starting here. Recognize the beginnings of data caching with this nostalgic floppy design!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Green retro style floppy disk women's dress with pockets
- Dress has functional pockets
- 3/4 length bell sleeves with boat neck
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Green dress featuring an all-over-print floppy disk design
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.