Jackson Pollock Ada Dress
The Art of Self-discovery!
An influential American painter, a leader in the abstract expressionist movement in the art world, and a creator of “drip or action paintings”. Yes, this is the inspirational artist Jackson Pollock. He created pieces that detached lines from color as well as pieces that avoided any clear points of emphasis like the Free Form piece in 1946. He began by painting the entire canvas red, and then added the black and white tangles and pools of paint by flinging and dripping diluted oil paint from a brush or stick.Take a risk on this passionate print honoring artist Jackson Pollock!
- Short sleeve fit & flare adults dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with Jackson Pollock abstract art design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5", and her hips measure 37.5"
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.