Many of us were taught in our youth that math is everywhere, and we’ll make use of it in the future whether we know it or not. This is true in several areas of mathematics, but none more so than algebra.
You may not realize it, but a lot of our daily tasks make use of algebraic functions: the right time to leave the house to make it to work, figuring out a weekly budget, and even something as simple as throwing a ball at a sufficient angle are all “solving for X” in some way. When you break it down, an unfathomable amount of things in your life contain or express algebra, like finding the right size of this dress to impress and astonish!
Short sleeves, adults dress with round neck and functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Blue and dark orange with multicolored algebra equations design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- There is no seam at the waist
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing a size XL (The length of the XL measures 42.5")
- Machine Washable
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.