Amazing Women Pioneers Messenger Bag
Catch the pioneering spirit!
We created this design to celebrate some of the amazing women who broke down gender barriers in science fields. Though women have made huge contributions to science from the earliest times, during the nineteenth century, women were excluded from most formal science education and science fields became very male-dominated. We want to celebrate the amazing pioneers who gave huge enormous contributions to their respective science fields, in the process paving the way for the future generations of girls and women to pursue their passion for science
- Features famous women scientists in a repeating colored print
- Bag includes an additional zipper on one side which features pencil holders and smaller pockets, and a velcro closure on the other side
- Small shoulder pad features on bag strap
- Bag drop from long strap: 22"
- Dimensions: 15" (L) x 11" (H) x 2.5" (W)
- Outer fabric 65% cotton canvas, 30% soft fleece, and 5% polyester
- Ada Lovelace, Alice Ball, Amelia Earhart, Annie Easley, Barbara McClintock, Bessie Coleman, Chien-Shiung Wu, Dorothy Hodgkin, Emmy Noether, Gertrude Elion, Grace Hopper, Ida B. Wells, Kalpana Chawla, Katherine Johnson, Liu Yang, Mae Jemison, Marie Curie, Rachel Carson, Rita Levi-Montalcini, Rosalind Franklin, Sally Ride