Amelia Earhart Custom Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Write a review
| Ask a question
These products are custom made and cannot be returned or exchanged.Let's Celebrate Amelia Earhart!
Amelia Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean and to fly solo across the Pacific from Hawaii to California. Earhart disappeared in 1937 when trying to circumnavigate the globe. With this bottle, we remember her bravery and groundbreaking achievements for both women and in aviation.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China