Anning's Sedimental Journey Rachel Dress
In the early 1800s, Mary Anning found the best fossils on the Jurassic Coast, paving the way for paleontology! To this day, new fossils and species are still being discovered. Fossils can determine which forms of life evolved earliest, with the youngest layers on the top, and the oldest layers on the bottom. From oldest to youngest, there are trilobites, nautilus, fish, dinosaurs, and mammals. This design holds “sedimental” value!
- Short Sleeves Adult dress with pockets, V neckline, and circle skirt
- Made from 20% cotton top and 80% polyester skirt
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Dark grey top with a multicolored skirt (shades of light grey, green, brown)
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's waist measures 26" and her hips measure 36.5"
- The model in the twirl photo is 5'5"
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.