Apollo Missions Patches Jane Dress
One small leap for man, one giant leap for fashion!
Going from 1961-1975, The Apollo Program was responsible for some of the greatest achievements in modern history, most notably for putting man on the moon! Featuring patches from some of the most note-worthy missions to come out of the program, this bright and bold print is guaranteed to launch you into great style!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- T-shirt dress with pockets
- Color: Black
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with Apollo Mission Patches design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!