Bacteria and Viruses Burnout Cardigan
*Please Note: The sleeves run tight/smaller on this cardigan.
Bacteria and viruses may be invisible to the naked eye, but they are all around us. Bacteria are free-living cells that can live inside or outside a body, and viruses are a non-living collection of molecules that need a host to survive. Don’t feel bad- we have another cool important science print!
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Color: Purple
- Features all-over-print bacteria and viruses burnout design
- Model is wearing an XS
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: