Bacteria and Viruses Rachel Dress
Bacteria and viruses may be invisible to the naked eye, but they are all around us. Bacteria are free-living cells that can live inside or outside a body, and viruses are a non-living collection of molecules that need a host to survive. Don’t feel bad- we have another cool important science print!
- Short-sleeve, adult dress with pockets, circle skirt, and scoop neckline
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Red with multicolored bacteria and viruses design
- The model in the still image is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model in the twirl image is 5'5" and is wearing an XS
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.