Banned Books: To Kill A Mockingbird Ada Dress [FINAL SALE]
Don't Censor Your Wardrobe!
There are many books that have been challenged over time; to Kill A Mockingbird isn't exempt from this list. Many books are banned due to their content, messages that they promote, misjudgments, and misunderstandings. Harper Lee published this brilliant book, so try not to keep this print banned from your wardrobe!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- 3/4 Sleeve dress with pockets
- Black top with printed skirt
- Has a seam at the waist
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Model is 5'7 and is wearing an XS
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.