Black Hole Glow-in-the-Dark Fit & Flare Rosalind Dress
A hole new world!
We made this science dress for our solar system galaxy space dresses collection, dresses with pockets that is! Thanks to Dr. Katie Bouman who processed the first ever image of a black hole within the galaxy M87, we were able to design this geeky space dress! When massive stars collapse, black holes are created; these are jam-packed fields of mass with such a strong gravitational pull, not even light can escape. In 2019 scientist Dr. Katie Bouman made history. If you're looking for Ms. Frizzle clothes, outerspace science dresses in particular, this solar system's black hole dress is perfect for you! Be careful what you place within the pockets of this Black Hole dress - who knows how deep they go!
This black, astronomy-inspired dress with pockets has an all-over-print glow-in-the-dark stars and a black hole design on bottom corner of the dress. Glow-in-the-dark dresses? Check! STEM dresses with pockets? CHeck! Geeky science clothes? Yep! Teacher apparel? You got it! Don't space out and by this solar system related dress with pockets before it's too late! Available in adults' size X through 5X plus size apparel.
To activate glow-in-the-dark ink, expose the garment to direct light for 20 minutes.
Would Ms. Frizzle dress up in this black hole woman's STEM science dress? We thought so too!
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Black, 3/4 length sleeve, fit & flare dress with V-neckline
- An outerspace-inspired galaxy science teacher dress features functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print glow-in-the-dark stars and black hole design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
Note: This product is excluded from any discounts or promotions
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: