Blockchain Cryptocurrency Rosalind Dress
BIT BY BIT we are getting more geeky women's clothing with pockets!
Cypherpunks rejoice - we’ve got you covered in our blockchain cryptocurrency dress with pockets! Our STEM clothing reaches technology apparel, and we're proud to present this geeky teacher dress depicting the possible future of our finance, with finance apparel, particularly the rise of online currency in dresses! Invented by the mysterious “Satoshi Nakamoto” in 2008, a blockchain serves as a secure ledger for online transactions between two parties, independent of any third party (such as a bank or government institution). It’s what makes bitcoin possible, and some say it’s the future of money… that said, we only accept the “old fashioned” coin for now! Bitcioin clothing? Old news! Blockchain is the furture of our economy, dress like Ms. Frizzle, technology dress shoppers, and rejoice and coin into this geeky STEM inspired women's dress with pockets!
- Fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Color: Teal
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Teal background with screen-printed, all-over-print blockchain design
- Jade green piping along neckline and sleeve ends
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: