Butterfly Mimicry A-Line Midi Skirt [FINAL SALE]
That's one fly outfit!
We created this design to show off an amazing example of Batesian mimicry. Bates noticed that Heliconius butterflies could move slowly without being eaten by birds. He later discovered that they are toxic and have a particular smell to them, so birds had learned to avoid their bitter taste. He then noticed that many non-toxic butterflies look so similar that predators often mistake one for the other and avoid both. Evolution is definitely something to flap about!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Butterfly Mimicry a-line women's midi skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Screen-printed with an all-over-print butterfly mimicry design
- This midi skirt features deep functional pockets!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: