Butterfly Mimicry Faux Wrap Grace Dress
That's one fly dress with pockets
We created this design to show off an amazing example of Batesian mimicry. Bates noticed that Heliconius butterflies could move slowly without being eaten by birds. He later discovered that they are toxic and have a particular smell to them, so birds had learned to avoid their bitter taste. He then noticed that many non-toxic butterflies look so similar that predators often mistake one for the other and avoid both. Evolution is definitely something to flap about!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Short-sleeve, faux wrap, adults dress with pockets
- Color: Green
- Wrap style creates a deep V-neckline that is nursing friendly!
- Dress has pockets that are actually functional!
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print white butterfly design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: