Carnivorous Plants Skater Dress
This is a custom made product and it cannot be returned or exchanged.
Feast your eyes on plants that eat flies!
Popularly publicized by Charles Darwin, carnivorous plants are known to draw nutrients from the consumption of insects, and sometimes even small animals. Some people identify with the more delicate organisms, while others prefer something more ferocious; why not combine the two in this classy yet fierce frock!
Please Note: These dresses do not have pockets.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Smooth and elastic fabric
• Mid-thigh length flared skirt
• Elastic waistline
• Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
• Blank product components sourced from China