Come on in and serve yourself a fresh slice of pi! Pi's a transcendental number used most commonly to relate the circumference of a circle to its diameter, and also computing it to a greater number of places is often used as a test to push the limits of supercomputers. While said algorithms have placed pi to trillions of places, we don't think we can count quite that high. How many can you name off the top of your head?
This design shows spirals with each color represented by a number and the spirals as a whole form the many digits of Pi.
- Short-sleeve, all over print kids’ t-shirt
- Made from 100% cotton
- Color: White with multicolored pi color spirals
- Manufactured using organic dyes
- The model is 4'11" and is wearing a size 11/12 years (the length of the 11/12 years measures 24")
- Machine washable
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.