Cogs and Sprockets Burnout Cardigan
Gearing up for another cool engineering design? Cogs and sprockets are found on bikes, motorcycles, and machinery. The gears on the rear wheels are called cogs and the wheel with teeth that interact with a chain or other perforated materials is the sprockets. You don’t have to be a bicyclist or a steampunk enthusiast to admire this design!
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Color: Brown
- Features all-over-print cogs and sprockets burnout design
- Model is wearing an XS
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.