Cooking Art Fit & Flare Dress
Dress for a Cause! 50% of the profits from this item is going to an organization fighting childhood hunger.
Beat Childhood Hunger with this women's dress with pockets!
This culinary arts-inspired design was the idea of our Founder's son. He is an aspiring chef who loves the creativity, imagination, and science behind cooking. He was shocked to find out that 1 in 6 children in the US don't regularly get enough food to eat, despite the the fact that we have a surplus of food.
We created this collection in his honor to help raise money to combat child hunger. He hopes to help create a world where all kids can focus on the art of cooking, instead of worrying about when they'll get their next meal. Your purchase will help support this mission. Thank you in advance for your donation!
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Note: This product is not eligible for any further discounts.
- Fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Color: Green
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Green women's dress with screen-printed design features all-over-print cooking utensils and pots
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: