NOTICE: Please check the care instructions in the specifications, as this garment may shrink.
When you think of the most commonly known crustaceans, you’re probably thinking about malacostracans! The largest of the six classes of crustacean, malacostraca features crabs, lobsters, shrimps, krill, crayfish, mantis shrimp and many many more. Those who’ve been with us for a while now know we love our shelled seafaring friends. We’d even say they’re shrimply the best!
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. When tumble dried on low heat, this fabric may experience shrinkage up to 1 inch in circumference, and 1-3 inches in length, so air-drying is advised to minimize this reduction.
- Short sleeve, kids' fit and flare twirl dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Light teal with brown crabs, lobsters, krill, crayfish, and shrimp print
- ***The model is 3'5" and is wearing a size 6 years (a length of 27")
- Dress can be pulled over the head and has no fasteners or zippers
- Machine washable