NOTICE: Please check the care instructions in the specifications, as this garment may shrink.
When you think of the most commonly known crustaceans, you’re probably thinking about malacostracans! The largest of the six classes of crustacean, malacostraca features crabs, lobsters, shrimps, krill, crayfish, mantis shrimp and many many more. Those who’ve been with us for a while now know we love our shelled seafaring friends. We’d even say they’re shrimply the best!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. When tumble dried on low heat, this fabric may experience shrinkage up to 1 inch in circumference, and 1-3 inches in length, so air-drying is advised to minimize this reduction.
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring a round neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist in the front, but the seam doesn't go along the back like our Rosalind dress style
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Light teal with brown crabs, lobsters, krill, crayfish, and shrimp print
- Model is wearing a size M
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy knit fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the head and has no fasteners or zippers