This Science-inspired dress was designed to capture the inherent splendor of the DNA double helix. We turned the blueprints of life into an awesome horizontal stripe all-over-print design. This dress was created to honor the brilliant work of Rosalind Franklin and to celebrate her contributions as a pioneer in the field of Molecular Biology. The true beauty of this dress is in its genetics!
- Sleeveless, adult dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: blue and green with DNA design
- There is a seam at the waist
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing a size XS (The length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.