Deoxyribonucleic Acid, or DNA, is one of the four major macromolecules necessary for the formation of all known forms of life. It’s composed of two polynucleotide chains that bond together and coil around each other in a double helix, and contains the genetic coding that determines how we as individuals develop and grow. Every time a cell replicates and splits, our DNA is copied and carried into the new cell. Just one of the many things our bodies do for us without our own input!
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: Maroon with DNA all-over print
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.