Draw Your Sword Katherine Dress
Tired of dresses with no pockets? That ends here! Draw your sword to yesterday’s problem. Most cultures and civilizations invented their own type of swords: some have even been dated back to 3300 BCE! Some swords can include the CItalian cinquedea sword, the Chinese dao, the French rapier, the Gaelic claymore, the Japanese kodachi, and the german zweihander. Brace yourself, we have a dress that will sharpen your wardrobe!
- Fit & flare dress with pockets and V neckline
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Coral with swords design
- There is no seam at the waist
- The model is 5'7.5" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 32.5", her waist measures 26", and her hips measure 36"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.