Dreidel Custom Stainless Steel Water Bottle
This product is custom made and cannot be returned or exchanged.
A dreidel is a spinning top with four sides inscribed with a letter of the Hebrew alphabet. It was created as a way for Jews to study the Torah in secret after Greek King Antiochus IV had outlawed Jewish religious worship back in 175 BCE. Today, it is still played during the celebration of Hanukkah to remember that history. Take a spin at this design and learn more about its history!
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China